If you have a genuine love for creative thinking and have a talent for building lasting relationships, maybe you are right for CBA B+G's account management team. We’re looking for ambitious, creative individuals with the ability to bring fresh ideas to the table, effectively manage client relations and lead regional projects.
CBA B+G is the result of a unique joint venture between Latin American brand design agency, B+G, and European network, CBA. Our cross-cultural expertise offers global perspectives and creative resources in 12 cities, including Paris, Milan, Madrid, Barcelona, London, Hong Kong, Dubai, Sao Paulo, San Francisco and Chicago. We deliver complete design solutions spanning new product innovation, trends and benchmarking, corporate and brand identity, packaging design and brand activation. Our extensive portfolio covers a wide range of categories including food & beverage, technology, cosmetics and private labels.
The International Account Manager is the key driver for managing the relationship with the client. He or she is a strategic leader and creative liaison between client and agency. The International Account Manager plays a central role in developing and selling great creative with our clients. Also manages staff, deliverables and budgets to ensure successful completion of projects. Primary focus is on setting strategic direction and executing results. The person we are looking for is an ambitious, bright and organized individual that has a keen eye for detail, can articulate well and think proactively in a fast paced environment. A passion for design is a must. Will interface with international operations. Some travel required.
• Is a driver of the client’s business, reflecting agency values, creative strength, and execution
• Develops and implements effective business strategies, both individually and with management team, that solve clients’ business problems
• Drives creative brief development
• Develops/executes project approach and work plan
• Manages project scope and budget
• Oversees profitability and quality of multiple projects to achieve company goals • Provides day-to-day direction to project team
• Collaborates or completes work jointly with other client managers
• Maintain communication with clients to manage expectations and ensure satisfaction
• Develops presentations and leads/facilitates meetings
• Provides timely and constructive feedback to project staff
• Contribute to growth initiatives in planning and implementation phases including identifying new project opportunities
• Maintain high performance standards and serve as role model for group members
We offer an energetic, team spirited atmosphere in an inspirational environment. If you are the ideal candidate, you will have the following experience:
• Bachelors degree
• Fluent in Spanish and English. Good Portuguese speaking.
• 4-5 years work experience in a creative design environment in an account type role
• Prior experience working with packaging, branding, advertising or print production processes
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and client management skills
• Demonstrable communication skills, including ability to write effective emails, briefs and proposals as well as prepare and deliver presentations
• Ability to conduct productive meetings and group discussions, lead task groups, prepare agendas and promote constructive dialogue
• Strategic thinker providing unique solutions.
• Innovative, with ability to generate and execute self-directed initiatives
• Results-oriented, with ability to accomplish project and team goals
• Ability to work effectively with others to provide seamless client service
• Proven ability to interact with staff, clients and agency counterparts in a productive and professional manner
• Proven ability to anticipate and respond to issues by using appropriate judgment and diplomacy
• Foster team work environment
Qualified candidates, please email resume to email@example.com, entitled “Latam Account Manager”.