Drop us a line, we'll come back to you soon.
According to the Government's request, we provide you with the result of our Gender Equality Index for the year 2019.
For the CBA agency, our overall Index is 86 points out of 100.
It is broken down into five indicators:
- Pay gap between women and men: 40 pts
- Difference in the distribution of individual increases between women and men: 20 pt
- Difference in the distribution of promotions between women and men: 10 pts
- Rate of employees increased after their return from maternity leave: 15 pts
- Gendered distribution of the ten employees with the highest pay: 10 pt